Veil is available on the following exchanges:
- TradeOgre - the most liquidity, all genuine. Cheap and fast withdrawals
- BitMart - is the world's largest exchange for some coins, so there is huge potential volume. Currently we have only the USDT pair. Others will be made available if USDT volume encourages Bitmart to reestablish them.
Withdrawals are INSTANT and only cost 0.2 Veil! Current wallet version is to be confirmed.
- Probit - an established Korean exchange, still with sporadic Veil volume. Korean regulations make continued listing uncertain. Currently Veil withdrawals on Probit exchange cost 0.2 Veil. Deposits are available and confirm after 30 minutes. Current wallet version is to be confirmed.
———Exchanges pending addition———
- New Capital Exchange - Veil's listing is in progress with New Capital Exchange, a Lithuanian exchange providing a connection with European banking. Further details will be published when this listing goes live.
———Exchanges recently removed or non-functional———
- Graviex - Veil BTC, ETH & USDT markets are no longer available here. Please withdraw any Veil on Graviex.
- Crex24 - CREX recently added every country on earth to their effective block list! Email [email protected] if you have not already removed your Veil!
- InstaSwap - Veil was listed here for instant swaps, paired with BTC, ETH, & LTC, but this website cannot be found anymore, based on recent tests!
- STEX - is a solid exchange, with potential for more volume than we ever received here, BUT as of May 2022 the STEX Veil market is closed. Please withdraw Veil from STEX until further notice.
Note — The exchanges currently accept deposits in Basecoin only, and the Veil wallet currently will only send to stealth addresses on the Send screen. Sending Basecoin from the wallet can be done through the Console, as described in this support article.
It is technically possible for the exchanges to allow withdrawals to Stealth (sv) addresses, and the Veil wallet in 2022 was improved to enable users to receive stealth Veil while the wallet is still locked, and to have the amounts appear automatically when unlocking. In 2019 an exchange briefly was letting people withdraw stealth amounts, but support load increased as customers needed to unlock AND go through a procedure in order to see their incoming amounts. This complication has been removed, so exchanges are welcome to try stealth transactions again.
Disclaimer — The third-party services listed above are not endorsed by the Veil team and are provided for informational purposes only. Please consider doing your own research and exercise caution when using third-party services. Some exchanges have come and gone even after many months of faithful service. In some cases user funds have been lost. In one case that we know of, the entire unsolicited listing was fraudulent and the exchange disappeared very quickly.